Coming Attractions

As always, I'm behind on updating my website. This will be a priority next week, however. For one thing, I have a bunch of new personal appearances and guest blog dates either already confirmed or in the works. Stay tuned for the list.

For another thing, Monday is the big reveal of my next book cover! I'm super excited about this one. It seems like a long time coming. After all, the first three came out boom boom boom--six months apart. It's been a year for this one. I'm as eager and impatient as my readers!

Dru's Book Musings will be rolling out the new cover for me. I'll post the exact link as soon as it goes live.

One other small request: If you've registered for Malice Domestic already, and IF you've read and enjoyed Bridges Burned, I would very much appreciate it if you would consider nominating it for the Agatha Awards (Best Contemporary Novel). I don't stand a chance of being a nominee without my readers' support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...